Jonathan BaileyCONTACT TRAINER
Jonathan Bailey is B.App.Sc – Exercise & Sport Science qualified (University of Sydney).
Over the past 8 years, I have been fortunate enough work with clients from all over the world and learn from some of the top minds in the Health & Fitness Industry. After studying Exercise & Sports Science at the University of Sydney, I’ve worked as an Exercise Physiologist, Personal Trainer and Strength Coach in both Australia and Canada.
Over this time, I’ve worked with clients in areas of Specific Rehabilitation, Nutrition, Strength and Athletic Performance as well as Body Composition/Fat Loss. Clients have included Athletes at an Amateur, Elite and National level from sports such as MMA (TUF/UFC), Rugby, Soccer and Tennis, Mentoring Personal Trainers & Health Professionals in the industry, Lecturing/Tutoring Sports Science Students at ACU, Award Winning Bodybuilding and Figure Competitors, Corporate clients, and many individuals just wanting to improve their health & fitness.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science) University of Sydney
- Exercise & Sport Science Australia (ESSA) – Exercise Scientist
- Certificate III & IV in Personal Training
- Australian Weightlifting Federation (AWF) – Level I Weightlifting/Sports Power Coach
- Level I, II & III National Level PICP Coach – (Poliquin International Certification Program)
- Certified Level I & II Poliquin Biosignature Practitioner
- Certified Poliquin PIMST Practitioner
- Certified Trigenics Trainer – Upper Extremity (CTT)
- Poliquin Program Design Course
- Poliquin Hypertrophy Internship – Semi-Private Internship with Charles Poliquin
- AIPT (Australian Institute of Personal Trainers) Mentor – Mentor for students completing their practical hours for Certificate III & IV, Diplomas in Fitness and Personal Training.
- Academic Tutor – ACU (Australian Catholic University)
- CPR & Sports First Aid Certificate (Sports Medicine Australia)
- Sports Trainer Certificate (Sports Medicine Australia)
- Certificate in Massage Principles & Practice (University of Sydney)
- Certificate in Musculoskeletal Acupuncture (Australian College of Education)
- AASC Community Coach Training Program (Australian Sports Commission)